Australians devote over half of their waking hours to interacting with digital media content. This makes content marketing an increasingly important way to promote your business, no matter how big or small.
Content marketing can yield results in growing your audience, boosting conversion and increasing engagement, Here’s some statistics that speak for themselves:
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing, but on average generates 3 times as many leads. (Demand Metric)
- 61% of people are more likely to buy from companies that deliver unique content. (Small Biz Genius)
- 70% of consumers feel closer to a company as a result of content marketing. (Demand Metric)
So, what content formats make up content marketing?
The five main types of content marketing include social media, blog articles, podcasts, infographics and video. This means if you’re currently posting about your business on social media or you run a website for your services, you’re already engaged in content marketing.
To get you started, we’ve created an essential resource for any small business owner wanting to get results from content marketing, or anyone new to the world of digital content creation looking for some tips.
Whether you’re in search of innovative content ideas, new social media platforms, or ways to remain authentic to the objectives set out in your marketing plan, it’s time to explore new avenues of thinking to support the success of your campaigns.
In this eBook, we cover the fundamentals of successful content marketing:
- The current landscape at a glance
- What content marketing is
- The benefits content marketing can bring
- Steps to take before you begin
- Deep dive into the different content marketing formats – paired with good examples to inspire.
Click the download button below to get your FREE eBook.Download eBook