Yellow Pages Book
The go-to for valuable audiences.
The Yellow Pages Book plays a significant role in connecting businesses with high spend target markets who can't always be reached online.
Yellow Pages Book at a glance.
Reach high spend customers.
55% of consumers aged 65+ prefer to use the Yellow Pages Book to find local businesses^. This market has the highest annual expenditure for household services and maintenance*.
The Yellow difference
Australia's trusted print directory.
We’ve been listing Aussie businesses since 1880.
Measure your ROI
Get a clear view on your spend with free call tacking on most print ads.
More than 1 in 3 Aussies use the Yellow Pages Book each year^
Connect with customers you can't reach online.
Perception vs reality
Only 11% of Aussies think others use the Book, but 42% of them use it themselves^.
- Great value entry points
- Connect with targeted demographics
- A strong leads driver in regional communities
Hear from our customers.
Trust Yellow to build your business online.
Plans & pricing
A range of formats to suit your goals and budget.
From your essentials to your standouts, check out your options below.
Make it easy for customers to find you with an alphabetically listed ad.
- Secure your spot in your local book
- For extra impact, add a bold single colour
Go big and bold.
- Larger size and black border
- Choose from black or coloured text
- Option to bold and italicise text I
A highly customisable ad for when you really need to stand out.
- Full colour
- Starting in business card size to full page
- Plenty of room for content
- Design freedom with multiple images and logos
Our premium listing.
- Option to feature on front cover banner or on full back page of book
- Make as many changes as you like, up to the book close date
Key Terms: Price may vary based on business location and industry. A Minimum Period of 12 months applies. Your Contract automatically renews every 12 months, so your product is published in each subsequent directory at the latest price until cancelled. We’ll use reasonable efforts to remind you when your contract renews. You’re responsible for notifying us if you change your contact details. You can cancel at any time before the Close Date in writing or by phoning us and we’ll action it within 14 days. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel during the Minimum Period. The full terms that apply to Yellow products are here.
Let's get started.
Whether you want to know more or you're ready to buy. We're here to help.
- Fill out a few details
- Press ‘send’
- We’ll call back when it suits you
Get started with Yellow Pages Book.
^ Estimates are part of an ongoing survey of Yellow Pages Book usage in Australia by Market Authority, Inc. Estimates for Australia are based on: 18,089 and 5,468 live consumer telephone interviews completed in Australia, in 2018 and 2019 respectively. Estimates are weighted by age using data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics. At a confidence level of 95%, the margins of error is +/-6.9% @2020 Market Authority, INC. All Rights Reserved
* Estimates based on Australian Bureau of Statistics Household Expenditure Survey 2015-2016