Display advertising is one of the most popular forms of advertising across the internet and can be seen wherever and whenever you browse. It’s often highly visual, always compelling, and is critical for driving a range of business goals.
Display advertising is particularly relevant for small businesses in staying top of mind – across websites, banners, apps and more. These types of ads are typically used for campaigns to drive brand awareness, audience targeting and everything in between.
Getting started with display advertising can be daunting for small business owners, which is why we have put together a comprehensive eBook that covers a range of topics, including:
- How digital display advertising actually works
- The different pricing models, including CPC, CPM, and CPA
- Australia’s interest and investment in digital display advertising
- A run down of the types of ads you can use, and their sizes
- Tips on how to create effective display advertising (including what not to do)
- Examples of display advertising done well and advertisement ideas for small business
- A guide on how to choose your audience for targeting
- How to measure the success of your display advertising campaign
- A short to-do list for how to complete a successful campaign.
Download the eBook and discover how you can utilise display ads for your small business goals.