Reviews are like gold for small business owners – they help convince potential customers, they’re a valuable source of marketing insight and they can help your SEO rankings. Research shows that 98% of Australian consumers check reviews before they buy a product, so it’s worth making an effort to cultivate them. Basically, the more reviews you can pull in, the better.
But how do you get your business onto the right review sites, encourage customers to leave reviews and deal with any negativity that comes your way?
This guide is designed to help Australian SMBs manage their reviews effectively, including:
- Review sites – picking the best review sites for your sector
- Profiles – setting up business profiles on review sites
- Review generation – how to encourage customers to leave reviews
- Leveraging reviews – using positive reviews in your marketing
- Minimising negativity – responding to and learning from negative reviews.
Customers will find a way to review your business whether you like it or not. Why not find a way to turn those reviews into a positive? Our free eBook gets you started.Download eBook