Not sure where to start when it comes to social media? While social marketing can be a powerful way for small businesses to build connections and boost their customer base, it’s also easy to get lost in the shuffle. To stand out, you need to get the basics right, understand how your competitors are using social, create a solid strategy and get creative. Simple, right?
In this eBook, we look at six key steps to get started on social media:
- Basic setup – picking platforms, creating profiles and more.
- Scoping the competition – who are your competitors, and what are they doing?
- Content planning – finding content pillars, topics, and post frequencies.
- Creative content – taking risks and trying new formats.
- Engaging with your audience – why being responsive matters.
- Social spending – maximising the impact of your ad budget.
It’s about finding ways to stand out against your competition, so you’re the brand getting likes, shares and customer love on social media.
Ready to get started?Download eBook