What does ‘White Hat SEO’ mean?
White hat SEO is the body of Google-approved website optimisation strategies designed to improve your business website’s position on a search engine results page (SERP).
White Hat SEO includes:
- Ensuring that your web page titles and URLs incorporate keywords relevant to your business.
- Including keywords in the headings and body copy on the page, while avoiding keyword stuffing.
- Adding links and buttons to related pages and products, so the user stays on your site.
- Featuring links to your business social media accounts.
- Posting quality video content.
At Yellow Pages, we utilise a combination of best practice SEO techniques to deliver effective campaigns that are easy to measure, thanks to clear and transparent reporting. Find out more today.