It’s no secret that Facebook advertising is one of the best ways to reach new customers. The average Facebook user clicks on 11 ads every month, and 73% of marketers cite ‘increased acquisition of new customers’ as their top outcome for social.
But with almost limitless creative possibilities, knowing where to start with Facebook ads isn’t easy.
In Yellow Pages polls, nearly a third of business owners (32.2%) said advertising on Facebook directly boosts sales, but 48% said they don’t find it easy to post ads on the platform. It just goes to show that, for many SMBs, the time and difficulty involved in creating social media advertising is a major roadblock to reaping all the benefits Facebook has to offer.
This is where Facebook Creative Hub comes in.
Whether you’re just getting started with Facebook advertising or aren’t seeing the results you want, Creative Hub is an incredibly useful tool for experimenting with mockup ads. It allows you to test and visualise different ad types.
With Creative Hub, you can also:
- Get inspiration from big brands
- Easily share ideas with your team
- Discover new ad formats
- Explore Facebook and Instagram ads at the same time.
And the best part? It’s completely free.
Download your free eBook.
In this eBook, you’ll learn the ins and outs of Facebook Creative Hub, including:
- How it works and what it can help you with
- A step-by-step visual guide to creating mockups using Facebook Creative Hub
- How to turn your mockups into live ads
- How to track the success of your ads.
Download your free copy below.Download eBook