The holiday season is the most competitive time of year for businesses. That’s for good reason: Aussies collectively spend around $25 billion during the period, which spells a huge sales opportunity.
But when it comes to crafting a holiday marketing campaign, small business owners face a number of challenges:
- How can I compete with big brands and their big budgets?
- How can I stand out from the crowd?
- How do I ensure my limited marketing dollars are being well spent?
- Where can I get support when I need it?
These challenges are especially apparent for SMBs who operate in ‘non-traditional’ marketing spaces, such as trades, healthcare, financial and legal services.
But the good news is that, with the right online marketing approach, you can boost sales over the festive season and even grow your year-round customer base – regardless of the size of your business or your industry.
In this eBook, we’ll walk you through the fundamentals of seasonal marketing for SMBs in any industry, including:
- The elements of a seasonal marketing campaign
- Holiday marketing channels, tools and tactics
- How to plan your holiday marketing strategy
- Holiday marketing ideas and resources
- Great holiday campaign examples
- A timeline for putting together your seasonal marketing campaign
Downloading this eBook will set you up with all the basics to create an effective and strategic holiday marketing campaign, as well as equip you with year-round best practices that you can apply to any SMB marketing plan.
Ready to boost sales this festive season with a marketing campaign that works? Hit the download button to get started.