The holiday season is the most competitive time of year for businesses. That’s for good reason: Aussies collectively spend more than $17 billion during the period, which spells a huge sales opportunity.
Yet, when it comes to crafting a Christmas marketing campaign, small business owners face a number of challenges:
- How can I compete with big brands and their big budgets?
- How can I stand out from the crowd?
- How do I ensure my limited marketing dollars are being well spent?
- What kinds of marketing should I be investing in?
- When should I start my Christmas marketing?
- Where can I get support when I need it?
These challenges are especially apparent for SMBs who operate in ‘non-traditional’ marketing spaces, such as trades, healthcare and financial and legal services. It can make creating ads for Christmas feel more like rocket science than manageable marketing.
But the good news is that, with the right online marketing approach, you can boost sales over the festive season and even grow your year-round customer base – regardless of the size of your business or your industry.
In this eBook, we’ll walk you through the fundamentals of Christmas marketing for SMBs in any industry, including:
- The elements of a seasonal marketing campaign
- Holiday marketing channels, tools and tactics
- How to plan your holiday marketing strategy
- Holiday marketing ideas and resources
- Christmas promotion ideas
- Great holiday campaign examples
- A timeline for putting together your seasonal marketing campaign
Downloading this eBook will set you up with all the marketing strategy content you need to create an effective and strategic holiday marketing campaign, as well as equip you with year-round best practices that you can apply to any SMB marketing plan.
Ready to boost sales this festive season with a marketing campaign that works? Hit the download button to get started.