The holiday season marks a big opportunity for small businesses. The statistics speak for themselves:
- Australians are predicted to spend $78 billion in the lead up to Christmas this year, an increase of 0.4% from last year
- 33% of Australian consumers plan to increase their online shopping this festive season, planning to make 72% of their purchases online
- Retailers are cautiously optimistic about the holiday season, with 14% expecting sales to increase by 5% or more leading up to Christmas.
But with almost every brand competing for the attention of holiday shoppers, cutting through the noise is no easy feat.
So how do you differentiate your holiday ads from your competitors? What makes an attention-grabbing ad? How do you ensure your advertising dollars get results?
In this eBook we cover the fundamentals of successful holiday and Christmas marketing ads:
- The current landscape at a glance
- What makes a high-performing holiday ad
- How to plan your holiday advertising strategy
- Tips to make your ads stand out
This eBook is an essential resource for any small business owner wanting to get the best results from a holiday advertising campaign.
Click the download button below to get your FREE copy.